- All cost for returns are at the customer’s expense. This will be reimbursed ONLY if products are found to be faulty and returned within the time specified.
- We ask you to check all deliveries for signs of damage before you sign for them. If you can see that they are damaged, do not sign for them and contact us immediately. We will arrange for your order to be re-dispatched.
- If you discover that goods are faulty after you have signed for them, please notify us by email or telephone within 14 days of receiving them. You must quote your Order Number and product descriptions and state your reason for return. Please then return goods in their original packaging. Pending our inspection and verification that goods are faulty, we will contact you to offer a full refund, replacement or exchange. Damage to glass products must be reported to us before the item is used.
- If you wish to return goods that are not faulty, you must notify us by email or telephone within 14 days of receiving them, quoting your Order Number and product descriptions and state your reason for return. Goods must be in their original packaging and in an unused, resalable condition, and must be returned by the 14th day after notification.
- NB – We suggest that you use registered post to send your goods back to us to ensure that they arrive safely.