- All cost for returns are at the customer’s expense. This will be reimbursed only if products are found to be faulty and returned within the time specified.
- We ask you to check all deliveries for signs of damage before you sign for them. If you can see that they are damaged, do not sign for them and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange for your order to be re-dispatched.
- If you discover that goods are faulty after you have signed for them, please notify us by email at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving them. You must quote your Order Number and product description and state your reason for return, providing photographs that detail any damages. Please then return goods in their original packaging. Pending our inspection and verification that goods are faulty, we will contact you to offer, at our discretion, a full refund, repair, replacement or exchange.
- Damaged items in used condition are not eligible for return.
- If you wish to return goods that are not faulty, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving them, quoting your Order Number and product descriptions and stating your reason for return. Goods must be in their original packaging and in an unused, resaleable condition, and must be returned by the 14th day after notification.
- NB – We suggest that you use registered post to send your goods back to us to ensure that they arrive safely.